Famous Dances Night

I can’t put in to words how incredibly fun last night’s performance was!!! Dancing to one of NSYNC’s biggest hits with Wanyá was a dream. I absolutely loved the whole creation process that went into our routine! We got to do a whole green screen pre tape that brought a whole new level of creativity and dynamic to our dance. Wanyá really upped his game with the intensity when it came to the live performance. I felt his energy throughout the entire routine even though we weren’t necessarily connected physically throughout the dance. When it comes to group routines and dancing with multiple people the most important thing is to be clean and precise, everyone has to be doing the same thing at the same time.

This was definitely a challenge for us this week because of our crazy travel week. We missed two days of rehearsal traveling back and forth between new jersey to see his family and I was a little worried that we wouldn’t be able to pull it off… but I feel that Wanyá definitely pulled this off and completely nailed his performance. I am so proud of well this dance turned out and so proud of Wanyá for trusting me another week and putting on an incredible performance. We got our first 10’s of the season and could not be happier!! We definitely want some more 😉 thank you to everyone who tuned in and voted for us we know that we would not be here without you all and we hope you continue to believe in us until the very end. We promise to not disappoint!

Xoxoxoxo

11 Comments

• Reply Tabitha September 10, 2017 at 3:34 am

Hi, i think thaat i saw you visited my web site thus i came to
    “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose
    its ok to uuse a few of your ideas!!

• Reply Millie April 30, 2016 at 1:12 am

This dance was AMAZing!! I just wanted to say that your choreography is brilliant and, more importantly, that I can tell you have such a big heart. You seem to be one of the most supportive partners on DWTS. You’re always so kind and positive. Thank you for your example. Go Team YayZee!

• Reply Jamie Nelson April 30, 2016 at 12:54 am

I love, love, loved your dance to NSYNC’s song. It was FANTASTIC! l love watching your & Wanya’s dances each week. I would have to say that Wayna is my favorite of the male contestants this season. He dances so well every week & I love his personality. And, you Lindsay are such a sweetheart & an INCREDIBLE pro. I love all your dances. Your choreography is AMAZING! Keep up the great work. I’ve been voting for you guys every week.

• Reply jimmbboe April 28, 2016 at 12:26 am

Awesome dance! Loved it! You got all my votes.

• Reply Adrianna Boen April 27, 2016 at 7:59 pm

All of you and wanya’s routines are consistently my favorites every week but this one exceeded all my expectations! You guys blew me away and IMO outshined all the rest! All my votes went to you guys!

• Reply Courtney April 27, 2016 at 4:54 pm

This was the best routine of the night by far! You guys were the only ones with a 10 on my books!
    dancecriticblog.wordpress.com

• Reply Sydney April 27, 2016 at 3:15 pm

❤️❤️❤️💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

• Reply Ashley Owens April 27, 2016 at 12:52 pm

So spot on. I remember watching this dance on the VMAs like it was yesterday. You guys made it even better. Way to go!

• Reply Katie April 27, 2016 at 5:26 am

Lindsay,
    You both were wonderful! I love your choreography!! Hoping you guys make it all the way to the end!

• Reply Susie April 27, 2016 at 4:54 am

Very proud of you! I enjoy watching you ON DWTS, first on SYTYCD and now this show. Keep up the great work!

• Reply Ariane Leal April 27, 2016 at 4:53 am

You guys nailed!! 👏💃🏻
    Love your routines and your personality Lindsay!!😘