Today I’ve rounded up some gift ideas for the man in your life! Getting your significant other something special for their birthday or special occasion can be stressful, and you guys always ask me for suggestions so I figured I would put a post together. In my opinion, guys are pretty tough to shop for, so I’ve taken the time to put some gift ideas together. Listing some of my personal favorites below:
- Nike Sportswear Windrunner Jacket: You can never go wrong with a jacket! This is a great layering piece and is casual, but can look nice put together with an outfit.
- VEJA V-10 Sneaker: These sneakers are perfect for everyday wear. White sneakers can get ratty looking, but these are structured and always look great.
- Herschel Duffle Bag: This duffle bag is perfect for quick trips or any of your man’s needs. I think a practical bag is not something that guys always think of, so this would make a great gift.
- UGG Slippers: Some guys won’t admit it, but slippers are the most comfortable things. Once your man gets a pair, there is no going back.
- Beard Grooming Set: This is another item that your man likely doesn’t think of. Grooming their beard is an important part of hygiene and this will make them feel pampered.
- Corkcicle Water Bottle: A super practical gift that your man can use daily!
Let me know if you have any good ideas for gifts – I’d love to know!