As soon as cooler weather hits, I crave food that’s associated with fall weather. My sisters recently tried a bunch of the Trader Joe’s fall items and reviewed them on YouTube – check out Brynley and Jensen’s haul! I’ve also been seeing them all over TikTok, and so many of the items looked so yummy.
I went to Trader Joe’s to try some of the items myself and wanted to let you guys know what I thought! Some of the items are must-tries, but others were definitely misses.
My Favorite Items:
- Pumpkin Rolls: These were AMAZING. Put the icing on right away when you take them out of the oven and let it melt, and eat them while they are warm.
- Non-Dairy Pumpkin Oat Beverage: Oat milk with a twist. This is so delicious in your morning coffee or chai tea – an 8/10!
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese: A comfort food, with veggies built-in. This was so delicious and creamy.
- Pumpkin Spiced Teeny Tiny Pretzels: I could eat the entire bag in one sitting.
- Pumpkin Tortilla Chips: I was pleasantly surprised by these – loved these as much as Jens!
- Fall Harvest Salsa: This salsa was okay but honestly didn’t taste very different from regular salsa.
- Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies: These cookies are so cute – but I didn’t think they were anything special!
Add my favorites to your list and & try them out and let me know what you think!!