My most favorite salad to eat during this season ( I live in Utah, so it’s still winter here!!), or bring to any party, is my Winter Salad With Oranges + Pomegranate Arils and Maille Dijon Dressing. It’s seriously so delicious and is always a crowd favorite!
- Spinach and Spring Mix Lettuce (Mixed Together)
- Pomegranate Arils
- Sliced Oranges
- Bow Tie Pasta (Cooked and Cooled)
- Candied Almonds (Browned on the Stovetop with Butter and Brown Sugar)
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Orange Honey Dijon Dressing:
- ¾ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ¾ cup Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. @mailleus Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Salt
- A dash of ground black pepper
- Zest of 2 Oranges
Prepare Honey Dijon dressing by whisking together all of the ingredients and set aside. Assemble your salad and add the pomegranate arils, sliced oranges, bow tie pasta, candied almonds, and goat cheese. Pour dressing on top and toss, or leave on the side to self-serve! See how I made it HERE.