If I’m being honest, I’m a sucker for trends. TikTok specifically has been huge in pushing trends on me, and I can’t help but continue to eye stuff and add to my cart. My entire FYP is made up of winter fashion trends at the moment, haha!
Today I’m sharing five trends that I’m leaning into this season! Let me know what trends TikTok has made you try in the comments below!
- Beanies: I LOVE beanies for the winter and need to invest in a few cute ones!
- Shackets: I saw these first pop up on my FYP in the fall, but I am still seeing them for the winter, too! I love that you can choose a neutral shacket or one that is patterned. I have a couple, and they are so cozy and practical. If you don’t want to throw on a coat, a shacket is the perfect happy medium.
- Cargo Pants: I haven’t hopped on this bandwagon just yet, but I love the cargo pant trend! It’s bringing me back to the ’90s, and I’m here for it.
- Puffer Coats: Living in Utah, a good puffer is always a must. Longer ones are more practical, but the short ones are cute, too!
- Feathers: I’ve been seeing feathers all over Instagram and TikTok, and it’s so chic.