I always love to switch up my bags, especially during the warmer months. I’ve searched the internet for some bags that I think are perfect for this summer and I hope you like them too. I included some that are a bit over $200, but I still think they are worth the investment! If you’ve found any bags that are perfect for the upcoming seasons, I’d love to know!
To me, straw bags are the epitome of summer. They can be paired with any outfit because they are so neutral. Straw bags are probably my most reached-for bags during this time of year.
- This Hat Attack Jane Tote Bag makes the perfect beach tote, or everyday tote!
- This mini Sensi Tote Straw Bag is everything!! So cute with the ribbon detail. I’d wear this as a dinner bag with a cute sundress.
- Amazon Bamboo Bag: While this isn’t straw, I had to include it because I feel like this truly is a summer bag. It can elevate any look and is a perfect option.
- Handwoven Bag: Loovvvee this one! The circle shape is adorable. I think this is great for a daytime bag.
- Vince Camuto Adyna Leather Shoulder Bag: This bag is honestly a great all-year-round bag and could be a wardrobe staple.
- Knotted Woven Bag: Love this option for summer! It’s a light color so would pair well with most outfits.
- Bottega Dupe: This bag is very similar to the Bottega but at an affordable price point!
- Florabella Gili Large Soft Tote: Yes, this is straw, too….but it’s perfect for a beach or pool bag. During the summer months, I always find myself throwing things in a bag on the go, especially with Sage.
- Monogram Tote: This canvas tote is great for the beach or pool, too! Love that you can customize it with an initial.